Search This Blog

Saturday, June 15, 2013

So, this is the last month that The Attic Consignment will be around. I will dearly miss all of the fun times I have had as I worked tirelessly to find things that my customers wanted. It has been quite a journey for the last 6+ years. From a small beginning to 2000 sq. ft. of merchandise. I am, however, excited to see what the next chapter will bring.
Thank you so much to all of my wonderful followers through the years. All of those that have come and gone. You will be missed.
I will be posting on this blog and will still continue to maintain the Facebook page as well. You will have the opportunity to purchase my Niecy Bug's Creations from either page. That is one part of me that I will continue. Creativity can not be shut off. So, see you and hear from you soon, I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment